Saturday, November 24, 2007

Wow...we are starting to feel more settled...

...who would have thought it would take so long to feel settled, of course it doesn't help that we have spent the past 4 of 6 weekends in Utah :) Just thought I would update all you that read my blog (if there are any :) ) I am still around and hope to get the blog back up and hopping soon!

For now just one of my favorites from a session this past week...

I will post more later I just started proofing these

~Click on the image to view bigger and who knew it would clash so bad with the blog colors :)~



PS) did I mention that I got a new camera? I DID!!! I am now a Canon 40D user. So far I am really loving the added creativity I have at my disposal...

2 comments:

Carrie said...

WOW Amy... it's about time! :) now where are some more pictures with this new camera of yours?? JK i hope everything is going good see ya around Christmas!
love ya cares

Karen said...

I am so completely bummed you guys moved! We never had a chance to hang out! I love reading your blog and seeing your pics...you do an incredible job! I'm glad your feeling settled now..hope Idaho is treating you guys well!